About ErgoLast Titanium Solder Pick: A fully functional ErgoLast Soldering Pick is lightweight, sturdy and superior.
- Unique, slender design, allows you to hold the pick similar to a pencil.
- Drop tiny solder balls – directly to their destination.
- Non-stick titanium.
- End twist for a quick pickup from a flat surface
- Got a pesky bezel that won’t settle down? The paddle at the end can gently hold it down.
- Fabricated from 16 ga aerospace grade titanium.
There is no heat transfer from pick to hand. Solder does NOT transfer onto titanium but rather floats on a pool of flux. Cleanup is easy. Plunk your pick into the pickle for a quick cleanup, as it is inert to Smart Pickle.
Instructions for use of the Ergo Last, Copyright Karen Christens
- To best use this pick, gently heat the tip with your torch and plunge it into flux. Repeat this three times, allowing for a sturdy flux layer for your solder to float and roll onto your heated pik. Do not allow the end to glow red. Flux will not adhere correctly.
- Cleaning. Your pic can be cleaned in pickle, citric acid, or vinegar and salt solutions. Titanium is inert in pickle and will not transfer any ionic plating to your work.
- If you find any residue after a hot bath, simply clean with Scotchbrite until the tip is clean.
- The pad at the end is designed to hold a pesky bezel or wire down to your base.
- The swirl inhibits rolling and makes it easy to fetch.
- Light in your hand and no heat transfer make this a long-lastinng and durable tool. Ergo Last Picks last a lifetime.